June 20, 2018
Today’s Collective Meeting offered participants an exciting opportunity to learn more about Value Based Payments (VBP) in the current health care transformation environment. Heidi Arthur from Health Management Associates joined us to discuss case examples of where Value Based Payments (VBP) have been successfully implemented. Heidi also highlighted the importance of Community Based Organizations (CBO’s) having flexibility when having conversations around VBP. CBO coordinator, Tamara Wrenn, presented the working model for Collective Recruitment and Retention – a three phase process where partners are provided with essential information about the collective and given resources to help maximize their contribution to the goals of the group.
Support Materials From June 20, 2018 Collective Meeting
- June 20, 2018 Collective for Community Wellness – Meeting Agenda 6.20.18
- Recruitment and Retention Infographic*
- *This infographic is dynamic and will change as coordinators and project leaders refine and revise the process over time.
- Health Management Assets_ Slide Deck
- Collective for Community Wellness_ Slide Deck
- June 20, 2018_ Collective For Community Wellness Meeting Minutes (Coming Soon)
- New York State Prevention Agenda
- Integrating Health and Human Services: A Blueprint for Partnership and Action
- Take the CBO LOCATION SURVEY – Let us know your thoughts about where the meetings should be held and what format we should use!